This charming, free standing double-fronted period cottage is tucked away in a quiet Five Dock street. It’s peaceful disposition belies its handy location, which is only minutes away from the convenience of Five Dock's shopping precinct, parks, schools and city transport.
The serene, homely feel of this house is enriched by the abundance of natural light streaming in to the open plan living and dining area. The open plan living area includes a chic modern kitchen, which effortlessly connects to the outdoor space. The outdoor entertaining area enjoys a newly covered back deck and leads onto a large, level backyard.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and off-street parking for 2 cars, this house is the ideal contemporary family home.
* Brand new, modern gas kitchen
* Sunny back deck leading onto a large, level lawn
* 3 generous bedrooms, including an oversized master bedroom
* Stylish bathroom enjoying a separate shower and bathtub
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Off street parking for 2 or more cars
* Internal laundry, with WC
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes