SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - FIVE DOCK
7 Cross Street
3 Bed 2 Bath 2 Car
Flawless Five Dock
This charming, free standing double-fronted period cottage is tucked away in a quiet Five Dock street. It’s peaceful disposition belies its handy location, which is only minutes away from the convenience of Five Dock's shopping precinct, parks, schools and city transport.
The serene, homely feel of this house is enriched by the abundance of natural light streaming in to the open plan living and dining area. The open plan living area includes a chic modern kitchen, which effortlessly connects to the outdoor space. The outdoor entertaining area enjoys a newly covered back deck and leads onto a large, level backyard.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and off-street parking for 2 cars, this house is the ideal contemporary family home.
* Brand new, modern gas kitchen
* Sunny back deck leading onto a large, level lawn
* 3 generous bedrooms, including an oversized master bedroom
* Stylish bathroom enjoying a separate shower and bathtub
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Off street parking for 2 or more cars
* Internal laundry, with WC
Sold prior to auction $1,660,000
SOLD - ROSEBERY
608D/144 Dunning Ave
1 Bed 1 Bath 0 Car
Own a piece of Art Deco histor
This one bedroom apartment is perched high up in one of Sydney’s award-winning transformations, the Powerhouse Apartments.
Hidden behind the heritage-listed, art deco brick facade, this double storey apartment offers the best of both worlds. Boasting striking period and industrial features in the grounds and complex, the home within offers modern convenience with a chic kitchen and stainless steel appliances in an intelligently designed floor plan.
Accessed from the main entrance at 797 Botany Road, the entry level contains the kitchen, open plan living/dining area and balcony, while the bedroom is tucked away on the upper level with the bathroom and concealed laundry.
This apartment offers convenience, being only a short stroll from gourmet cafes, boutique fashion outlets and Green Square train station. Live within one of Sydney’s up and coming inner city suburbs and enjoy true value for your money.
* Modern kitchen, complete with polyurethane cabinetry, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* American Oak floorboards take centre stage in the open plan living/dining space
* Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe, enjoying expansive district views
* Stylish tiled bathroom, including the concealed internal laundry
* Security complex, with internal lift access
* Common areas featuring industrial elements and native myrtles, magnolias and bamboo thriving in the well kept gardens
UNDER OFFER / SOLD $585,000
Sold - LANE COVE
17/315 Burns Bay Road
2 Bed 1.5 Bath 1 Car
Leafy Lane Cove Luxury
This oversized 2 bedroom apartment enjoys a peaceful northerly aspect, which is best enjoyed from the large entertainer?s balcony.
Having undergone a recent renovation, this apartment boasts open plan living and a generously proportioned kitchen. Offering easy access to local shops and CBD transport, inspection of this apartment is a must.
Sold $790,000 - Building Record
SOLD - SUMMER HILL
10/3 Gower Street
2 Bed 1 Bath 1 Car
Serene Summer Hill
SOLD within a week - record sale price for the building $675,000!
SOLD - HABERFIELD
40 St Davids Road
3 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car
A605, 24 Point Street Pyrmont
SOLD in 5 days
1 Bed 1 Bath 1 Car
Breathtaking views, perfect location, blink and you'll miss out