Auction: On Site, unless sold prior.
This impressive apartment, set within the stunning architect-designed Erko complex, is an inner west winner.
This spacious, light-filled haven sets an impressive standard for low-maintenance living. Thoughtfully designed, this home takes advantage of large open plan living and dining areas, stone bench tops and high end Smeg appliances.
Only 5kms to the Sydney CBD and only a short stroll to public transport and Erskineville Village shops, living in "Erko Apartments" gives you big city living with a small village feel.
- Open plan living/dining space that seamlessly connects to the covered terrace via sliders
- Gourmet gas kitchen with high end finishes and Smeg appliances.
- Spacious master bedrooms with BIR
- Chic designer tiled bathroom with integrated laundry
- Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security building with lift access
- Immaculate pet-friendly complex, shared gardens
- Short walk to Erskineville Village shops & trains
Strata: $902.00 per quarter
Council: $282.80 per quarter
Water: $150.22 per quarter
Potential rent $625pw
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, your health and safety remains our priority therefore we will continue to make sure our properties are safe by:
- Practising strict staff hygiene, including frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitiser
- Practising physical distancing with clients - we will greet you with a smile, not a hand shake
- Restricting the number of people visiting our properties at any one time
- Providing hand sanitiser for your use at open inspections
- Asking you to maintain at least 1.5m from others when visiting our properties
- Ask that you not attend if you have a cough or a fever - we can organise virtual tours for you
Thank you for your understanding.
Boutique Residential Team
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Built-in Wardrobes