This one bedroom apartment is perched high up in one of Sydney’s award-winning transformations, the Powerhouse Apartments.
Hidden behind the heritage-listed, art deco brick facade, this double storey apartment offers the best of both worlds. Boasting striking period and industrial features in the grounds and complex, the home within offers modern convenience with a chic kitchen and stainless steel appliances in an intelligently designed floor plan.
The entry level contains the kitchen, open plan living/dining area and balcony, while the bedroom is tucked away on the upper level with the bathroom and concealed laundry.
This apartment offers convenience, being only a short stroll from gourmet cafes, boutique fashion outlets and Green Square train station. Live within one of Sydney’s up and coming inner city suburbs and enjoy true value for your money.
* Modern kitchen, complete with polyurethane cabinetry, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* American Oak floorboards take centre stage in the open plan living/dining space
* Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe, enjoying expansive district views
* Stylish tiled bathroom, including the concealed internal laundry
* Security complex, with internal lift access
* Common areas featuring industrial elements and native myrtles, magnolias and bamboo thriving in the well kept gardens
Approx. quarterly outgoings:
- Built-in Wardrobes