This gorgeous, three bedroom home basks in natural sunlight streaming in from dramatic windows perched above its double-height ceiling.
Intelligently designed to offer easy access to a rear courtyard and level lawn, a carefree and low maintenance lifestyle is within reach.
Mere walking distance to parks, schools, Norton street dining precinct and CBD transport including the Light Rail, this is the perfect family home or executive retreat.
- Large gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Bright, open plan living and dining space
- Seamless transition to outdoor deck and lawn
- 3 generous bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and balcony
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Separate, internal laundry
- Oversized double lock up garage with ample storage
- Potential rent return of $1200 per week
Approx. quarterly levies:
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, your health and safety remains our priority therefore we will continue to make sure our properties are safe by:
- Practising strict staff hygiene, including frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitiser
- Practising physical distancing with clients - we will greet you with a smile, not a hand shake
- Restricting the number of people visiting our properties at any one time
- Providing hand sanitiser for your use at open inspections
- Asking you to maintain at least 1.5m from others when visiting our properties
- Ask that you not attend if you have a cough or a fever - we can organise virtual tours for you
Thank you for your understanding.
Boutique Residential Team