Set in a boutique building, this expansive, ground floor, two bedroom abode is perfectly placed in the heart of Glebe.
Being only a short walk to Glebe village dining, Blackwattle Bay, CBD transport and Harbourside parks, this home represents the best of inner city living.
- Flexible, open plan living and dining space
- Separate storage space with bathroom
- Two peaceful bedrooms
- Car space on title
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Ground floor, within a security block of just 14
- A renovated kitchen provides modern appliances
- Neat and tidy bathroom including bathtub
- A short walk to Glebe Point Road village, cafes, the fish markets, & light rail with direct access to the city! Great value in a great location!!
Approx. quarterly outgoings:
$272.50 Council rates
$151.00 Water rates
$1306.00 Strata levies
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes